WHITE SLAVERY IN GHANA
PAGE 12 OF 16
DO NOT VISIT GHANA I REPEAT
DO NOT VISIT GHANA
IF YOUR GOING TO GHANA LEAVE YOUR WIFE AT HOME
BY DAVID THOMPSON



by DAVID THOMPSON
MARFRED ART
ALL MY STORY'S UP TO NOW
ABOUT YOUNG LADY IN TROUBLE IN GHANA
AND HOW
WOMAN ARE TREATED AROUND THE WORLD
FROM MY EYES
BY DAVID THOMPSON
MARFRED ART
TO ME A MOST READ
TO YOU I SAY THIS WE ALL CHASE FREEDOM
THERE ISNT ONE PERSON ON THIS EARTH THAT `REALLY
HAS FELT THE TOTAL MEANING
FREEDOM
IN THE SADDLE WITH THE DEVIL
THIS IS MY LIFE STORY A LOT OF DOWNS SOME UPS
IF YOU READ IT IT QUIT A RIDE
MARFRED ART HEAVENS GATE
BY DAVID THOMPSON
ITS ABOUT DRUG ADDICTION HOMELESSNESS AND
MENTAL HEALTH
AND PEER SUPPORT
IF YOU CAN GET BY ME AND THE THOUGHT IT JUST ABOUT ME
YOU WELL SEE ITS A GUIDE TO PEOPLE AROUND ADDITCTIONS
IT IS TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON ADDICTION AND
TEACH THEM FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE
MOST OF THE TIME WHEN YOU HELP AN ADDICT YOU REALLY ARE

HOW SHE LOOKS NOW

KILLING THEM
IN THE SADDLE 2
MARFRED ART HEAVENS GATE
BY DAVID THOMPSON
ITS ABOUT BETTER AWARENESS IN GENERAL
DRUG ADDICTION
HOMELESSNESS MENTAL HEALTH AND PEER SUPPORT
ROAD A BICYCLE ACROSS CANADA AT 60
UNDER ONE YEAR WITH TOTALLY NEW KNEE SURGERY
TUCK 66 DAYS OF
BLOOD SWEET AND TEARS
Y
SIMPLE I DESIDED THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO DO
IN MY DICTIONARY FALERY DOES NOT XCIST
EVERY THING I DO IS NON PROFIT
ITS NOT THE NORM
AND THATS Y IF YOU ASKED ME HOW TO DISC RIB MY SELF
WITH OUT THINKING I WOOD LOOK YOU RIGHT IN THE EYE AND SAY
A BIRD OF A DIFFERENT FEATHER
FOR HO EVER READS WHAT I HAVE DO HOPE IT HELPS
TALK CARE
DAVID THOMPSON
LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT
[FREEDOM IT IS YOURS BUT IT IS UP TO YOU]
NOW SILK FOUNDATION WHITE SLAVERY IN GHANA
CONSIDER I THINK IVE DONE MY PART KNOW THAT TO IS UP TO YOU
95 PERCENT OF ALL MONEY WELL GO TO THE CHILDREN OF GHANA TO BETTER EDUCATE THEM ON CORRUPTION
EVEN IF THIS DOES NOT GENERATE A DIME
I WIN
CRUPTION LOSES
ITS CALLED AWARENESS
AND WITH AWARNESS ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME AND WE WELL BE ONE STEEP CLOSER TO FREEDOM
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS IVE BEEN DIAGNOSED AND YOU HAVEN'T YET
and here is my motivation in life
thanks baby silk
THE FIRST TIME WE TALKED
I STOPPED DRUGS SO NO MATTER WHAT THE OUT COME
ITS A TIME IN MY LIFE I WELL NEVER FORGET
AND WITH THAT STEP IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO FREEDOM

0 comments:

Post a Comment