WHITE SLAVERY IN GHANA
PAGE 6
DO NOT VISIT GHANA I REPEAT
DO NOT VISIT GHANA
SCAM CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
IF YOUR GOING TO GHANA LEAVE YOUR WIFE AT HOME
BY DAVID THOMPSON

DO NOT VISIT GHANA I REPEAT

DO NOT VISIT GHANA 




MARFRED ART HEAVENS GATE

[PEOPLE HAVE DIED FOR FREEDOM SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME DONT TELL ME I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT]

8 01 16
this is silk


how she looks now



01 01 15
silk is in a better mood but the truth of it is every day that she is there the bills get higher 
this is it all started hotel whille let her stay bill well climb and around 3 thousand the trouble starts she well be charged and the hotel owner well ask for 3 times the amount to drop charges but it wont be over police want there share and the judges to go through the sistem 3 off them and after around 14 thousand is payed charges well be dropped dont bit me on it you well lose 
and here is the kicker 
they well give here bail
and one of the terms is she has to stay in hotel that charged her
so the bill only gets higher what a scam all the way to the top way to go ghana
TO THE U K EMBASSY HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU COVERED IT UP
YOUR JUST AS GUILTY 31 12 15
my baby is loosing faith i dont blame her today i well concentrate on lifting her mood 
one more day more money owed 
my art isd there its yours if you want it
and who nows the value when this is over 
please help silk needs you and it could of be some one in your family

30 12 15
to the uk embassy
you told here a bit back to find a man 
to me thats prostitution you asked her to do
now because of your unwillingness to help 
it might be her last chance for freedom
nobody on this earth has a right to play with her soil

you created it you live with it
but to you she is just A NUMBER 


my baby sees no way out
THINKING OF GOING TO THE STREET
I CAN HAVE THAT HAPPENV SO I ASKED HER TO WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP NOT FOR ME FOR MY BABY SILK IWELL TALK TO PAPPER TODAY THE SUN
DIDNT WANT TO DO THIS BECAUSE THEY WELL MAKE MONEY OF THIS AND THAATS NOT WHAT IT IS ABOUT

SILK AND SILK ONLY




 29 12 15
TERRIBLE DAY
WE ARE LOST
NO MONEY TO GET HER OUT SO HOTEL BILL IS RISING
AND WE CANT PAY IT WE ARE IN THE WORST FIGHT OF OUR LIVES AND I JUST DONT NO

I HAVE PUT UP ALL MY ART TO THE DONATION THING FOR SILK AND THE REST GOIS TO CHILDREN OF GHANA 100 PICES ITS ALL I HAVE TO MY NAME I CANT DO ANY MORE
PLEASE READ WHAT I OFFER AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE IT STANDS WHERE I GET HER OUT OR NOT
EVEN IF ITS 1 DOLLAR A CHANCE TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING  PLESAE CONCEDER READ THE BOTTOM I BEG YOU
WE ARE FIGHTING OVER WHAT TO DO REAL BAD TODAY SHE HAS A RIGHT TO BE PISSED AT ME BUT I HAVE TO TRY WHAT EVER IS AVALABLE TO US WHERE SHE LIKES IT OR NOT
THAT MEANS WELL GIVE TORONT SUN SHOT AT THIS LIFE STORY WELLTALK TO THEM TODAY
 28 12 15






 29 12 15
TERRIBLE DAY
WE ARE LOST
NO MONEY TO GET HER OUT SO HOTEL BILL IS RISING
AND WE CANT PAY IT WE ARE IN THE WORST FIGHT OF OUR LIVES AND I JUST DONT NO

I HAVE PUT UP ALL MY ART TO THE DONATION THING FOR SILK AND THE REST GOIS TO CHILDREN OF GHANA 100 PICES ITS ALL I HAVE TO MY NAME I CANT DO ANY MORE
PLEASE READ WHAT I OFFER AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE IT STANDS WHERE I GET HER OUT OR NOT
EVEN IF ITS 1 DOLLAR A CHANCE TO GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING  PLESAE CONCEDER READ THE BOTTOM I BEG YOU
WE ARE FIGHTING OVER WHAT TO DO REAL BAD TODAY SHE HAS A RIGHT TO BE PISSED AT ME BUT I HAVE TO TRY WHAT EVER IS AVALABLE TO US WHERE SHE LIKES IT OR NOT
THAT MEANS WELL GIVE TORONT SUN SHOT AT THIS LIFE STORY WELLTALK TO THEM TODAY
 28 12 15
lots going on asked not to say much today so i dont no if im doing the Wright thing but for today and tomorrow well leave it as it is if lyed ot well come back even harder
TO THE UK EMBASSY
TO CLEAN THE MESS
EWHAT DO YOU DO TACK A WAY SILKS CITIZENS SHIP
DO YOU THINK THAT IS CLEANING UP A MESS
FROM ME TO YOU

UK
 EMBASSY  IS NOT WORTHY OF LIFE ITS SELF
 YOUR SPINELESS
AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY 
THE GHANA GOVERNMENT HAS SOMETHING THAT IS SILKS 
YOU THE UK WELL PLEASE GET IT FOR HER AND GET HER TO WHAT EVER COUNTRYS SHE WANTS TILL THAN THIS STORY DOES NOT STOP
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FEBBAL ATTEMPT TO WASH YOUR HANDS OF THIS
AND IM HOMELESS WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE YOU ON THE PICKING LIST
ASS HOLES.

EVER SEANCE THE START THIS DID NOT MAKE C ENTICE TILL NOW
I DID RIGHT THIS THOUGHT IT WAS NOT PART OF THE SCAM I WAS WRONG SILK WHEN TO A STORE ON DAY AND 6 MEN WITH MASHINE GUNS ROBBED ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WHERE THERE
HOTHING STRAGE ABOUT THAT RIGHT WELL THEY EMPTED ALL THE PURSES AND TUCK WHAT THEY WANTED
BUT WHEN IT CAME TO SILKS THEY TUCK EVERYTHING WITH THEM Y
 they thought she had gold
TWO DAYS AGO SLIK TO ME SHE MADE A MISTAKE THAT MADE HER GO TO JAIL
SHE HAS BEEN BYING GOLD LEGALLY TO BRING HOME Y SHE WANTED TO SUPRISE ME ITS THE WAY SHE IS AND LIKE MOST PEOPLE GOT CARRED AWAY
GOLD IS CHEAP THERE AT THE END OF IT ALL SHE HAD a small amount IN A HURRY TO GET TO M,E SHE FORGOT OR DID NOT NO YOU HAVE TO HAVE PAPERS FOR GOLD IN THAT COLUNTRY SO THEY CALL IT MINING AND SHE GOT ARRESTED
ALL ALONG I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT SCAMMING ME FOR MONEY BOUT THINK ABOUT IT I AM HOMLESS RIGHT NOW I DONT HAVE MONEY THIS WAS A ROGG DISTRACTION THERE REAL PLAN WAS THE GOLD
WHEN IM ON FACE BOOK I TALK TO MY SWEETY NOT NOW THE PEOPLE THAT TACK CARE OF THERE COUNTRYS ARE TRYING TO FIGURE ME OUT SO THIS IS WHAT I SAID LAST NIGHT
FIRST HAVENT TALK TO MY BABY IN 1 AND HALF DAYS IM SCARED STIFF THINGS HAVE ALLREADY GONE BAD  READ WHAT MY TACK ON THIS IS AND USSUALLY IM NOT WRONG


I want you here do what is best for you I allways told you it was about you freedom if you do come ill be waiting for you
Love you baby silk Thompson and if the police are reading this please talk care of her she is special you just don't no it yet
Baby if you think I might have something to do with this any thought at all do what is best for you love more than your more don't tack this as a joke it's your life remember that
I have money for you so if you don't cont t me ill think things are bad a be go nuts on story if people are stoping g you of cont ring me if yo want this thi g to wstop have her talk to me it well stop for. Her safety do
Baby think about it you have a lot of gold people well invest to get it all you think they are helping you it's not you it's the ducking good and you well die trying to keep it I no you it the way you are
Do what you need to do to make the odds in your caver I no you can scam them into ducking up your that good that's y I call you smoth as silk it's your game they have to come to you love let me no you mad it through this sorry I'm no there to help just get in your way

0:11
Love you for ever tack care I miss you already
I want what's best for you if you desire it's with me good it's what I won't to love you stopped picture a
Baby I have money for you please say hi

I love you baby forever
I Love you so
Love you
Baby silk Thompson

Mere 8 in Ghana have her talk to me I think you no my next miove pictures of the playersansilk and the. People involved no how well be first
"Sorry just. Peoplele inv loved not silk
Che is also person that let me no my ode was in danger I think she is the drains behind the
Hole thin
G
Or how is using her pic
Or hotel manager in town before silk agent to accra
Went to accra Ghana

Silk I'm here talk to me have money to help
Silk if you don't talk one of two things somebody is stoping you or you. That pissed I y9u woodent let a friend down if she is still that. So talk to me she well be fucked
If she can't contact me somebody offered to help her wig gold it's probably a lady staff member if hotel she is staying at the. Manager tuck. A interest in the case again we'd her I was told this by chr way to early to no. Unless its a ring and there is more hotels wnvolvwd
U s a gets involVed toMm9rroWa
Where the fuck Re you
Fuck baby where are you

Fuck talk to me I have money for you

I LOVE HER SHE IS MY LIFE SORRY FOR LANGUAGE
THE LAST TIME WE TALKED THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID
I LOVE YOU FOR EVER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
2 DAYS NO CONTACT TWO WAYS ONE PEOPLE ARE KEEPING HER AWAY FROM ME
2 SHE IS IN BIG TROUBLE
MY GUT TELLS ME 2 I JUST DONT WANT TO BE-LEAVE IT

TOMORROW ASK UNITED STATES   TO GET INVOLVED NOW THERE IS BACK BONE UK TALK NOTICE IF YOU WATCH LONG ENOUGH IT JUST MIGHT RUB OF


 SHOW CORRUPTION IS NOT THE WAY TO GO
HELP THE CHILDREN OF GHANA



IF THE STATES THINKS IT CAN HELP THANK YOU HUMANINTREST WELL LOOK VERY GOOD ON YOU
I HAVE NO FIGHT WITH THE STATES HOPE THEY WELL HELP

BABY IF THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE READING THIS THEY NO WHAT I HAVE CREATED FOR YOU YOU SHOULD BE SAFE IF IVE CAUSED TO MUCH HAVIC IN YOUR LIFE AND WE AERE NOV MORE IM FINE WITH IT YOUR SAFE LOVE YOU STILL WAITING IF ITS WHAT YOU WANT
ILL WAIT FPOR EVER BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BABY SILK THOMPSON LOVE ALLWAYS

GOVERNMENTS AND EMBASSY'S TREAT YOU AS A NUMBER ITS EASY TO REPLACE TACKS NO FEELINGS 
WHEN YOUR TREATED LIKE A HUMAN FEELINGS COME INTO PLAY WE ALL SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING READ OF THE NUMBER SYSTEMS WHEN IT COMES TO A PERSON NO MATTER WHAT WALK OF LIFE THEY COME FROM WE ALL BREATH THE SAME AIR BUT THAN AGAIN TO CHANGE THINGS IT TACKS NUMBERS TO ACHIEVE OUR GOAL SO IS IT RIGHT OR WRONG YOU DESIDE
IT ISNT OVER BUT IT MIGHT BE CLOSE














 





0 comments:

Post a Comment