white slavery in ghana 2


white slavery in ghana
PAGE 2 OF 16

IF YOUR GOING TO GHANA LEAVE YOUR WIFE AT HOME
SCAM CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
marfred art HEAVENS GATE
by David Thompson



8 01 16
this is what she looks like now



23 12 15
to day i was told embassy uk is tacking over she well be let out no charges
no contact with silk yet so here it is the game is over
tomorrw if i  dont here from silk i well stat giving names pictures and places where this all tuck place
to the uk embassy and countrys under you and to tne country of ghana its up to you you well try to swep this under a rug its up yo you how big the rug well be

just been told u k embbasy is helping her bail tomorrow now is the time to turn up the heat phone and keep phoneing ghana embbasy and uk embassy its not over you can make that happen
happening right now 22 12 15 it could be a family member do whats right

PAYED THE COPS PAYED THE JUDGE


S
THIS IS NOT A REALITY SHOW. IT'S REAL BLOOD SWEAT AND TEAR
THEY 
PICKED THE WRONG GUY . HOW DOES THIS END? PUT HER ON A PLANE. SIMPLE,. IF NOT I"LL BRING GHANA'S TOURIST INDUSTRY TO ITS KNEES. I DID MY OTHER STORY AND WORKED IT UP TO 1 MILLION HITS ON THE BLOG AND BECAUSE I WANTED. SHE IS MY HEART AND SOUL NOW. I'LL WORK TO PUNISH GHANA TILL I DIE.
TERRY FOX DIED FOR WHAT HE BELIEVED IN AND I WILL TAKE THE SAME PATH. P
HIGH COURT DATE IS IN A WEEK SHE AND I TALKED TO DAY SHE CANT SEE THIS ENDING

Y IS NO EMBASSY OR COUNTRY TALKING TO ME
IT WOOD BE ADMITTING GUILT
17 THOUSAND SO FAR THANKS TO THE OTHER PERSON THAT HELPED



21 12 15


TODAY WAS SUPPOST TO BE A GOOD DAY
UK EMBASSY GOT HER A TICKET TO THE UK
SHE WAS SUPOST TO GET ON PLANE AT 4 50 UN THE AFTERNOON HAVE NO HEARD FROM HER SINCE
HER PICTURES AND NAME WELL GO BACK UP IN 2 HOURS SO WHERE IS SHE UK EMBASSY AND THE COUNTRY OF GHANA
it was supost to be good news today

22 12 15

ITS NOT  ARRESTED HER AGAIN BEFORE I WRIGHT MORE NEED MOR INFORMATION

GOD IS NOT PERFECT IF HE WAS WE WOOD NOT BE HERE
BUT EVER ONCE IN A WHILE HE WELL GIVE US A PUSH IN THE RIGHT DERECT
6 IN THE MORNING TODAY I WALK BY A HOMELESS GUY IVE NONE FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS I AM WAY WOOD GIVE HIM A SMOKE HE WOOD POINT TO THE GROUND I DROP THE CIGERATE HE WOULD PICK IT UP AND SAY THANKS THAT WAS IT FOR MABY 5 YEARS I WALK BE HIM TODAY HIS NAME IS FRENCH Y AND HE SAYS HA SO I TURN AROUND TO LET HIM NO IM BROKE  I NOTICE 2 CIGERATS IN HIS HAD
SO I GO BACK TACK THEM AND WALK AWAY HE CALLS ME AGAIN
ANDS SAYS DONT WORRY EVERYTHING WELL BE FINE
THANKYOU GOD I NEEDED THAT

 TIME TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP PHONE U K EMBBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY
silk NEEDS YOUR HELP
AND SHOW THE CHILDREN OF GHANA CORRUPTION IS NOT THE WAY TO GO



0 comments:

Post a Comment