WHITE SLAVERY IN GHANA
PAGE 5 OF 16
DO NOT VISIT GHANA I REPEAT
DO NOT VISIT GHANA
SCAM CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
IF YOUR GOING TO GHANA LEAVE YOUR WIFE AT HOME
BY DAVID THOMPSON

DO NOT VISIT GHANA I REPEAT

DO NOT VISIT GHANA 




IF I HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HOW IM DOING THIS ITS THIS IM HOMLESS ON AND OF FOR 8 YEARS SO IVE LEARNED HOW TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE TO GET WHAT I NEED
AM I GOOD AT IT VERY
IF I WASNT YOU WOULD PROBABLY SEE ME BEHIND BARS IN SOME GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY IF YOU THINK IVE STEPPED OVER THE LINE TO YOU SORRY BUT
FOR SILK
ID DO IT AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT
TO GHANA AND THE UK
I WAS TOLD YESTERDAY THAT THE UK EMBASSY WAS INVOIVED THANK YOU
THANK YOU IF TRUE
BUT IF THIS IS A NOTHER ATTEMPT TO BRAKE ME
NO CHANCE
I WELL TAKE IT AS THE TRUTH AND ONLY PUSH THIS PAGE
AND MY WORD IS MY WORD ILL STOP WHEN SILK AND I TALK VIDEO ONLY FACE TO FACE
IF NO CONTACT BY TOMORROW MORNING I WELL PUSH AGAIN BY NOW YOU SHOULD NO I WELL NEVER GIVE UP
AND SHE IS ON CANADIAN SOIL
TO THE PEOPLE OUT THERE THIS DOES NOT MEAN ITS OVER STILL PHONE YOUR EMBASSY I WOULD DO IT IF IT WAS SOMEBODY IN YOUR FAMILY
TO SILK 
ALL I AM IS A MESSENGER ITS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE THE ONES THAT WELL BRING YOU TO FREEDOM
IF YOU THINK I WENT TO FAR AND ARE UPSET WITH ME THAT IS ALL RIGHT LOVE YOU
AND AS I TOLD YOU FROM THE START IF YOU GET YOUR FREEDOM AND HAD ENOUGHT OF ME
IM FINE WITH THAT
BECAUSE
YOUR FREE LOVE YOU  SILK
YOU HAVE TO TALK TO ME ITS THE ONLY WAY ILL STOP
IF YOU ASK BABY PROMISE I WELL
LOVE YOU
DAVID THOMPSON
IF YOU WANT TO READ ALL ON THIS
GOGGLE MARFRED ART IT
TIME TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP PHONE U K EMBBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY
SILK NEEDS YOUR HELP

SCAM ALERT
WHITE SLAVERY IN GHANA
IF IT IS OVER MY OFFER STILL STANDS
HELP THE CHILDREN OF GHANA
WHITE SLAVER IN GHANA ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLACES FOR ALL SCAMS
DO NOT GO TO GHANA IF YOU MUST DONT TALK YOUR WIFE
[PEOPLE HAVE DIED FOR FREEDOM SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME DONT TELL ME I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT] scams can have a everlasting effect on people they need to be stopped and countrys like ghana where its a way of life should have to pay
WHITE SLAVER IN GHANA ONE OF THE BIGGEST PLACES FOR ALL SCAMS
DO NOT GO TO GHANA IF YOU MUST DONT TALK YOUR WIFE
[PEOPLE HAVE DIED FOR FREEDOM SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME DONT TELL ME I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT] scams can have a everlasting effect on people they need to be stopped and countrys like ghana where its a way of life should have to pay

0 comments:

Post a Comment